Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Performance on student participation

 Dear Professor Blackstone,

The past 13 weeks have been a fruitful experience for me. Throughout my time here, I have managed to become much better in active listening and be a stronger communicator as well. On top of these, I have gained many fond memories throughout this trimester. I always believed in giving the best in all that I do and constantly improving myself. 

I was not only punctual but early for class every week. Although not always called upon to participate in class activities, I gave meaningful inputs that add value to the class learning experience. Being an extrovert, I initiated many group discussions when necessary, and when my peers are in doubt, I actively guide them to the best of my abilities. When someone presents in class, I make sure to pay full attention to them.

All in all, I truly believe that I deserve an "excellent" grade in my class participation with the points mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Royson Ng

1 comment: